At AirCharter.com we build revolutionary products off the back of questioning the status quo. We tend to see things differently and are constantly striving to make the private aviation industry as efficient as possible. We hold professionalism, passion and drive at the very heart of our team so if you feel that you possess these attributes and would like to be a part of the movement we are working towards, please get in touch!
The current vacancies we have at the moment are:
The Senior Broker serves as the central point of contact between our different offices worldwide and its clients. This is a full time, remote position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer service roles including: charter quoting, booking trips/securing payment, arranging customer/crew catering and transportation needs, and active customer flight following.
- Flight Coordinator roles including: generate trip itineraries, arranging customs on international trips.
- Coordinate, schedule and plan all flights as to allow the efficient use of the aircraft and minimize the number of empty repositioning flights.
- Heavy telephone interface with clients and industry contacts.
- Increase company sales.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Keep confidential all company and client information.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Customer service will always be the ultimate goal in all charter sales. The customer will always get the exact level of service they expect and require.
Preferred Qualifications of Ideal candidate:
- College degree (aviation preferred)
- Minimum two (2) years experience of aircraft charter, high end product sales, travel industry sales
- Knowledge of business aircraft
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a team player in high pressure environment
- Good computer skills
To apply please send us a cover letter and your resume to info @ Aircharter.com