Charter flight to Las Vegas
Looking to charter a flight to las vegas today, we have you covered. If you want to leave from Los Angeles or from New York, or anywhere else worldwide, we will be with you every step of the way. Chartering a private jet is no longer as problematic and complex as it once was. Out automated booking engine will give you an estimated price for your charter flight to las vegas or any other destination.
Founded in 1985, Air Charter has become the market leaders in providing world wide private jet charter services. Born out of the desire to provide clients with a simpler and more understandable way to buy charter services, Air Charter was founded on the principle of placing the client’s needs first.
- The true cost of flying on a private jet had always been shrouded in the mystery of technical terms and hidden fees that could be confusing for even a seasoned traveler. Air Charter simplified the process by creating the “Charter Jet Price Guarantee”. The charter price you are quoted is the price you pay.
- Air Charter operates on the principles of absolute and complete jet customer service. His team creates personalized private charter flights to las vegas that cater to their passengers every want and need, including the arrangement of gourmet meal service, special beverages, in-flight entertainment, and other amenities.
If you have flown to the Las Vegas area, it is more than likely you have seen McCarran International Airport. McCarran International Airport or LAS as per it’s given FAA LID, is the major airport serving the las vegas area. With several FBO (fixed base operators) on site capable of serving your every ground-based needs, from ground based catering to security and limo services. LAS’s facilities span 2,800 acres and include the Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal. With an estimated 625,000 aircraft takeoffs and landings a year, LAS is a enormous airport in terms of traffic. But worry not, as LAS also serves a large amount of private flights yearly. Las Vegas is one of the most popular destinations worldwide, and LAS has become the most popular airport in the area despite nearby airports such as North Las Vegas Airport, LAS continues to be a number one airport for charter flights in the area. LAS is approximately a 15 minute drive from the center of Las Vegas, giving you near instant access to shopping centers as well as the Las Vegas strip. LAS a very popular airport for celebrities and businessmen alike, with on site amenities not offered by other airports.
The second option for private flights is the North Las Vegas Airport or VGT. VGT is the second airport in the Las Vegas area and is the second busiest airport in Las Vegas and the third busiest in all of Nevada. VGT is located near the center of Las Vegas and allows more direct access to the city in a reasonable amount of time. VGT covers an area of 920 acres and includes two runways at 5,000 ft long and 4,200 ft long. These runways can accommodate the majority of private aircraft with the exception of airliners and a select few large jets.
Both airports are great airports to land in the Las Vegas area by private aircraft. Some may prefer the privacy of North Las Vegas Airport, while others flying on larger aircraft or visiting the southern area of Las Vegas would prefer to use McCarran International Airport. No matter which option you choose, Aircharter.com can offer 100+ aircraft in the Las Vegas area and over 10,000 aircraft available for charter worldwide. Since 2001, Aircharter.com has used it’s online booking engine to serve instant pricing to our customers online. Use our book a trip tab on the right to receive an instant web price for your trip. There is no need to log in or register unless you book your flight. Join thousands of customers that now use Aircharter.com as it’s primary source of private jet charters.
Why Air Charter.com LLC ?
Air Charter has more than 17 years of experience of providing charter solutions and employs only the best charter experts. AirCharter.com arranges over 9,000 full charter contracts per year for involving multiple sectors and has an annual revenue exceeding $600 million.
Why choose Air Charter.com LLC?
- Personal account manager – as soon as we receive your request, we will assign you your own charter expert. They will be available from the moment you book your flight to the moment you land.
- Flight support – this dedicated team ensures that all your needs are met throughout the entire charter experience.
- AirCharter Payment Protection – may be available at low cost and protect you and your customers in case of bankruptcy of airlines.
- Buying power – over the years, AirCharter.com has built many strong relationships with airlines. Our size and reputation allow us to negotiate better prices which can then be passed on as savings to our customers.
- Complimentary flight Representation – if you wish we can send a staff member to accompany your group on the flight to ensure that everything runs smoothly and to provide you with extra peace of mind.
- Branding at cost price – from the cabin crew uniforms to the check-in desks and headrests, we can provide multiple branding solutions to you.
- Global presence – using our established network of international offices, we can offer local expertise and our offices will work together to ensure the best possible service.
- Contact 24/7– our charter professionals are available 24 hours 7 days a week.