ACMI provider. Under an ACMI — or wet lease — contract, customers receive a dedicated aircraft that is crewed, maintained and insured by AirCharter in exchange for agreed-upon rates and levels of operation, enabling customers to take advantage of our scale and efficiencies to expand their presence in the world’s cargo markets. By having Air Charter source you a dedicated aircraft – carrying your passengers or cargo on your schedules to your destinations – you can effectively grow your capacity and capitalize on the air transportation market – without taking on exposure to fluctuations in the value of owned aircraft or a long-term commitment related to crews and maintenance. At the same time, you’re able to focus on your core competencies and generate value for your customers. Under individually tailored ACMI leases, customers assume marketing and direct operating expenses, including fuel, cargo and landing fees.The benefits of our ACMI services are numerous:
- A variety of different aircraft types fleet that can carry your passenger or cargo for any industry, with new-generation aircraft models.
- High-quality capacity without significant investment.
- Flexibility to adjust for operations and market demand.
- Early access to new markets and growth.
- Seamless integration into your own cargo network.
- Guaranteed aircraft availability.
(aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance)
Our ACMI services are backed up by 24-hour global support, including central AOG and parts support; systems operation and dispatch; central crew scheduling; IT support; and sales and operations teams around the world.
To learn more about the value and benefits of ACMI services from Air Charter, please contact us.