All files and information contained in this Website and Blog are copyright by AirCharter.com LLC , and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website and Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, aircraft images and logos. Your use of our Website, Blog , Mobile Apps or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission ofAirCharter.com LLC . Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog, Mobile Apps and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website, Mobile Apps and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, AirCharter.com LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the AirCharter.com LLC website, Mobile App or other online network accessible through a mobile device or other type of device (the “Sites”) that are reported to AirCharter.com LLC ‘s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to AirCharter.com LLC ‘s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, AirCharter.com LLC will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Sites.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, data, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by AirCharter.com LLC (and its licensors).
AirCharter.com LLC grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser or our Mobile App;
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory of phone internal memory; and
- Print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
AirCharter.com LLC does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without AirCharter.com LLC prior written permission. Data mining The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is strictly prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to the copyright agent noted below.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site(s) where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to AirCharter’s Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o AirCharter.com LLC
6515 Kennedy Boulevard East #8G
West New York, NJ 07093 USA
Phone: 212-999-4926 • Fax: 646-582-1399
Email: email@example.com include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: